Wednesday, February 9, 2022

February 8 These darling kiddos

Tuesday:  I went to the library yesterday and checked out 16 new books for us to enjoy today! We had so much fun reading them together. Brendan brought a book from his house ... kind of a Pokeman encyclopedia ... which he found very interesting as well.


Since my Play-Doh was rather old (some of it 10+ years), it was less than optimal for molding and squishing, so I splurged and spent $15.99 for a pack of TWENTY great colors! The kiddos had a great time playing with it--almost an hour!
Brendan doesn't spent as much time with Play-Doh as the little kids, but he still enjoys it a little bit. I still enjoy playing with it too!


In the Crafts aisle at Meijer over the weekend, I found a cute little bag of plastic eyes, arms, feet, hats, etc. that worked well with Play-Doh. Aidan especially liked this.

Aidan's concoction got a little weird at one point ...
Erin requested that I make a baby bear with bed, blanklet and pillow ... no problem!
Erin tried to fashion herself a brand new nose ... I think her regular nose is much nicer.


At about 4pm, I put "The Sound of Music" video on my computer nd we watched the first 90 minutes of it, which is probably all we will ever watch--it's the happiest part of the story, and all of the songs the children like are in this first half PLUS the puppet show, which they loved.

It was a GOOD day, for which I am very thankful!

No comments: