Saturday, April 13, 2024

April 11 with KT

Thursday:  I'm not sure, but I think it's been a few years since I have been away from Kaity for TWELVE entire days ... but this was with good reason! Kaity was on a mini-vacation with Jesse to Florida and back. I was very excited to see her today and hear about all of her adventures. When I asked her about her trip, she spoke mostly about her swim with the dolphins, which sounded very cool. Kaity forwarded me some pictures tonight; but I haven't transferred them over yet--when I do, I'll post them.

At my house tonight, however, Kaity completely finished up our puzzle! EXCEPT ...

... there was ONE missing piece. We searched high and low (and I have separately searched every living inch of this place!) and it's just not here!
Since Kaity was under doctor's orders NOT to jump for TWO weeks at our favorite trampoline park (in order to give her knee a rest), and today marked the two-week time, we drove over to Altitude tonight. Kaity brought along her knee brace and wore it most of the time she was there. This is our friend, Elijah. He is a really pleasant young kid who doesn't seem to be afraid of anything. He jumps super high. He is easy to talk to and has the most beautiful smile.
It's good to have friends!
None of our other friends showed up tonight, so that was a little bit sad. When Elijah had to leave, we left soon afterwards as well. Kaity said her knee was a little bit sore, but not as bad as it had been--so that's good.


No comments: