Sunday, April 28, 2024

April 28 ANTICIPATION

Sunday:  What a beautiful worship service Calvary had this morning! From beginning to end--wonderful worship of our God. The music, the readings, the prayers, Jim's teaching ... wow. I am so, so thankful to have a place like Calvary to join in community worship and service. I will miss it next Sunday ... but I will not be lamenting ... no, no, no! I will be in Florida with my brother and Carol!

I am leaving VERY early tomorrow morning and flying into St. Petersburg by 9:30 a.m.! Carol is picking me up from the airport and then David says she has a whole day planned out for me and her--Monday's are David's only full day of work--so Carol and I are going to hang out together. How fun is that? I'm not sure that the two of us have EVER hung out together! 

Wednesday, David and I are taking their camper to Camp DeSoto and we are "glamping" until Saturday morning! Beach walks, kayaking, exploring, sunsets, etc.!!! And some time during my time there, we are going to JET SKI, using Andrew and Alison's very own! I'm also going to spend next Monday (all day) with my roommate, Robbie. We have been friends now for 53 years. I am so excited to see her again this year.

SO ... I'd best finish up my packing for the trip--always challenging to pack stuff for 10 days and be able to cram it all into a small carry-on bag--but it is POSSIBLE to do because I have done it before!


No comments: