Sunday, April 28, 2024

April 27 Kaity and Kenzie!

Saturday:  Kaity asked me earlier today if she could invite Kenzie over to play. YES! So I had TWO lovely girls come and visit me today. They mostly hung out together, just playing and talking and watching videos on Kaity's phone. But it was very nice to have them here with me.

They acted out an entire drama using Kaity's treehouse and horse set--naming the people, and having all kinds of adventures with the visiting animals, etc. It was fun to listen to them as they made up their story.
We also set up the game of LIFE and the 3 of us played an entire game--which takes about an hour to complete. At one point, Kaity rolled herself up in my little play-mat because she refused to do whatever was asked of her on an Action Card--but Kenzie unrolled her and our game continued ...
These two. Best friends now for a very long time. I think they will be life-long friends!
It sure was nice to have you over today, Kenzie and Kaity!

No comments: