Thursday, July 14, 2022

July 12 with the O'Pahmans

Tuesday:  I didn't pick the kiddos up until 12:30 today. Erin had "ballet camp" this morning and Brendan was also at a morning event, so this is why the later pick-up time. Erin was very happy about her ballet class. She was even able to show me an exercise they did to get their toes in shape. She sat down on my kitchen floor with her legs out straight and then bent her little toes "DOWN to the floor and then UP to the sky." I asked her what else she learned and she stood up, crossed her right leg over her left leg while pointing her toes and tapped the ground. She was VERY pleased.

We read quite a few books today. I checked out a bunch of different books at the library on Monday so that we could have new stories to read. We have quite a bit of fun with reading together. So glad these kids like to learn and that they enjoy laughing with books!

Aidan ate THREE pieces of watermelon for lunch. He turned down GOLDFISH! WHAT? I was super surprised! 

I will post pictures of what we did at my house when I finally upload them from my camera in my mini-MAC next week.

[7/27/22  Camera pictures I took of this event were unfortunately lost because they weren't backed up on my hard drive ... sad. I snapped only these with my phone]

Aberdeen Park:
Dylan and Kelly arranged to have us meet them at 4:45 over at Aberdeen Park for the annual ACTON family picnic. Since I had never been there before, I was excited to see it! It even has a splash pad! 


I took many pictures at the picnic that I will show you next week. It was such a nice time, and I got to meet lots of Dylan's colleagues and co-workers. The weather was perfect--although it looked like it might rain, it never did! The two above pictures are of little Callaghan playing ball with Dylan. This little guy really really REALLY likes to play ball. He's a cutie.

No comments: