Wednesday, July 27, 2022

July 26 At Millennium Park

Tuesday:  Brendan is scheduled to go to Photography Camp (through the GR Public Museum) this afternoon, so we had to leave him (sadly) behind when I picked up kiddos this morning. Erin and Aidan and I drove over to Millennium Park to play at the playground on the way (it isn't) to my house! Here are pictures of the kids playing there. I can hardly take so much cuteness ... 

Erin informed me that she "wost" her heart-shaped sunglasses and was very glad she found these GREEN ones to use for the day ... she mentioned (with affection) that Green is Kaity's favorite color.
Here is Erin looking through the telescope ...
And then Aidan is explaining IN DETAIL how a telescope works ...
This little love of a girl ... it just doesn't get any sweeter ...
Erin met this "baby" and decided to "mother" him while we played at the playground. Nevermind that he already had a 5-year-old sister taking on that position responsibility quite enthusiastically already.

Aidan KILLS me on a playground ...







LAST year, Aidan would never have attempted this apparatus ... he did VERY well on it today.

Of course, it never DID phase Erin either last year or this year!
These TWO together ...

SO MUCH CUTENESS
Aidan was quite pleased with himself when he went end-to-end without falling.

Millennium Park is a beautiful spot and it was such a perfectly gorgeous day.





When we were finished playing at the park, Aidan gave me a rock for my "cowection" (i.e. collection)
The underside of my favorite wild flower ... 

We had Erin's baby penguin with us today (a gift from Uncle Shane) and SHE (the baby penguin) was driving my car in the parking lot and did a DONUT. I thought the kiddos were going to split with laughter. These guys are extremely easy to entertain ... I love them so much.

No comments: