Saturday, July 9, 2022

July 4 A Leisurely Parade

Monday:  Today is America's 246th birthday. It's been a very long time since I have attended any Fourth of July fireworks (other than the beautiful display the girls and I saw two years ago out at the lake with our friend, Robin) ... and this year will be no exception--I do not have any fireworks plans whatsoever.

BUT ... look! I got to stand on my very own front porch this morning and see the Leisure Village 4th of July parade! 

The participants were even throwing suckers to those watching ...
How cute is this?
And the PRESIDENT even drove by! (I am trying to sound ecstatic).

I will say that this was a very cute parade of super nice people--none, by the way, who I could name--but I am thankful to live in such a nice community as this is.

No comments: