Saturday, July 9, 2022

July 5 Playdoh fun

Tuesday:  It was super HOT at my house today. It wasn't the temperature so much as the incredible 82% humidity. We survived it and thankfully, these kiddos are interested in almost everything and do not need a lot of fussy "entertaining". I hauled out the Playdoh because Erin mentioned it last week and we ran out of time to do it. I snapped a few pictures with my phone while they made stuff.

We had a relaxing 90 minutes of cutting, molding, switching up colors, rolling ... and most of all, laughing!
Little Erin picked her favorite PINK to play with ... she was so mellow as she played with her stash ...

Aidan Paul was intense (always) but made some cool stuff that very much pleased him.
Brendan, too, messed around with the dark blue playdoh. He was happy just to have it in his hands and make various shapes.
Aidan made a blue guy ... we were trying to think of an appropriate name for it, but I forget what we ended up with.
If you look at Aidan's face, you can see that he was super pleased with it. What a kid.
SO so thankful that the Lord was with us today, during this very oppressive heat, keeping us in a fun frame of mind, enjoying life. We left my house at 4:30 and drove over to Altitude. Those pictures are on my camera and will have to wait until my "mini-MAC" comes in two weeks. I'll upload them then.

Our time at Altitude:


 

No comments: