Saturday, May 13, 2023

May 11 Kaity and Kenzie

Thursday:  I got to have both Kaity AND Kenzie today for a few hours. We played at my house for awhile with Kenzie making a cool kind of castle enclosure for her newborn baby doll ...




Can you see this little baby doll (sitting up in the middle of her castle)? She is super real looking! Kaity is going to get one for her birthday too! She is really excited about it.
After we ate our usual meal of hotdogs, chips, and cantaloupe, we drove over to Altitude so that the girls could jump to their heart's content!



They showed me all of their great jumping skills---which made me wish I was 30+ years younger so that I could jump without breaking a hip ... man! I would LOVE to jump on these tramps!



They showed off for awhile over on the balance beam kind of deal--I forget what it's called at Altitude!
Kaity even did a decent cartwheel and landed on her feet for 2 seconds before falling into the pit!
And THEN it was time for WAR!


These girls are very evenly matched at this game! No one really dominates, so it's fun for them.
Kenzie balanced on her knees and walked that way across the entire beam--very impressive, KenZ!


Kaitlyn was totally UNimpressed by her friend's obvious skills. Doesn't Kaity look so much like CHRIS in this picture! Oh.my.goodness!

No comments: