Wednesday, May 31, 2023

May 30 Water FUN!

Tuesday: Erin has been asking for WEEKS about WHEN I was going to set up my water table. Every time she asked, I would answer: "When it gets warm outside." Well ... in a week's time it certainly got WARM.

Erin was thrilled to see ALL of the water toys ready to play with. My driveway is in need of repaving (and has been in that need since I moved here almost a dozen years ago no), and the surface is rough and yucky. So I purchased these grey foam mats (at $5-Below) that fit together like a puzzle and gives the kiddos a nice soft surface on which to stand or sit.

Cal really enjoyed the water table and the squirt guns ...
He loved the little unicorns ...
He's a very cause-and-effect type of person (as is Brendan) and so he kept pouring water on the upper level to create RAIN below.

Look at his dear little face! By the way, his red face is NOT due to sunburn! He just gets RED like that when he is HOT. Brendan's face used to do that too! And Matthew's!



We also decided that washing my car would be a good idea ...
These next pictures are SO funny of Cal ...
This washing brush was a little bit heavy for him at first, but he put forth a lot of effort and finally was able to use it.
Look how pleased he is!


Erin too! She LOVES to wash my car.
Mr. Cal, however, spent as much time washing my yucky cement driveway as he did washing my car ...
sigh ... he would get the brush full of dirt and then proceed to use it on my car. I showed him the dirt on my car when he would use a dirty brush, but he would just laugh and keep right on ...

No comments: