Sunday, May 28, 2023

May 26 We girls go shopping!

Friday Evening:  I learned last night that Kaity has nothing appropriate to wear for Miss Jen's wedding Saturday. SO ... I decided to take Kaity on a little shopping spree ...

We had SO MUCH FUN. For some reason, I cannot find the picture Kaity sent me of herself trying dresses on in the dressing room at Kohl's ... she had chosen FOUR different dresses and wondered how she would possibly pick just ONE! The one she loved best was the one I also loved best! Yes! She told me the color matched her hair, and it does. 

I took these pictures just before we left for the wedding Saturday afternoon. Kaity wanted me to do her hair, so I just copied something I had seen on Youtube (super easy) and it turned out so lovely.
I reminded Kaity (as gently as I could) that true beauty is INSIDE of a person and even when we are dressed up to LOOK pretty on the outside, it's the inside that really counts. She thought about it and seemed to understand what I was saying. I complimented her, though, on how pretty she looked in her dress with the matching shoes and purse. 

No comments: