Saturday, May 20, 2023

May 18 Matt's Grad Card

I am posting this graduation card I made for Matthew for posterity's sake ... AND because I like how it turned out! The card stock I used was BLACK on the outside, white on the inside.

FRONT:  I love this verse from Proverbs! I love this photo of Matt!


This is the INSIDE (top) of his card:  I also love this verse--actually, I'm going to use the first part of this verse on a big rock in my rock garden.


BOTTOM:  This is my frequent prayer for Matt--that he will truly receive the love of the Lord into his heart and life and soul--because when a person actually DOES that and surrenders all of their hopes and dreams and fears to Him, He takes over and never stops working in their lives to make them more and more like Him. It's a miracle every time!


BACK:  I AM super proud of Matt. To make it through years of COVID restrictions and ridiculousness! To study and learn and grow through difficult circumstances! So glad you worked hard and didn't give up.


I love you, Matt! Congratulations.


No comments: