Saturday, May 20, 2023

May 18 with Kaity

Thursday:  The original plan for this afternoon with Kaity was this--we were supposed to have Harper come over and play at my house (along with KT, of course) ... but it turned out that Harper and Kenzie were going to the carnival with their mom instead--so Harper has been delayed until next week.

Instead, just Kaity came over! We relaxed and did our usual stuff. I made us our normal meal (hotdogs, fruit, chips, veggies), and then Kaity asked if we could go to Altitude. You bet!

I decided NOT to bring my camera today and just rely on my phone--because I have too many pictures to go through from my camera and I have a TON of pictures of Kaity jumping here already. I figured I'd just snap a few from my phone and let that suffice.

I love you, Kaity-Girl! It was very fun to watch you interact with others tonight at Altitude. You are good at meeting others and making friends. Plus, you always seem to recognize either someone from your school or someone you have played with here before. You had a good time tonight and my heart was happy because of it.
I took a bunch of pictures of you that make you look like "Cousin IT" from the Addam's Family ...
And I love this smile you gave me, dear Kaity! What a beautiful smile you have!
And yes, I realize Kaity is ON HER PHONE even while at a cool place like Altitude--but I think she was showing her on-line friends what she was up to ... AND she had jumped for a solid 30 minutes and was sweating and needed a break. I sure love you, Kaity.
 

No comments: