Wednesday, May 24, 2023

May 23 At THEIR house

Tuesday afternoon:  We arrived back at THEIR house with about 5 minutes to spare before Aidan's bus pulled up. He got off the bus, handed me his bag, and talked to me about an art project they did today on the short walk to his house. Erin and Cal were both sleeping in the back seat of my car. I had my music playing for them and they kept sleeping ...

Aidan went in and suggested we make some books! Aidan has a real intensity about being an author/illustrator! He truly loves to make up stories and illustrate them.

He asked if I would make a book too; so I made a little book called: "The Flower That Came Alive." Aidan was super pleased that we could be writing books together.
Later, we played outside for awhile. Dylan and Kelly came home, we ate roasted chicken for dinner (the kiddos had pizza) and then everyone wanted to go back outside.

I love these pictures of Aidan.
And LOOK! Their rhododendron bush has finally bloomed. There have been buds on this bush for about four solid weeks!
Here's Aidan driving a car in a way I would NOT recommend ...

Little Cal got a bang out of it, though!
Cuties!!!
 

No comments: