Wednesday, June 1, 2022

June 1 Grand Rapids Township Park

Tuesday morning:  Pre-school is OUT for the summer, so ... no more trips over to Mayflower to pick up the littles on Tuesday mornings. Brendan's homeschool cooperative is also on summer break. We decided to make a playground stop on our drive to my house.

Since Grand Rapids Township Park is right on the way to my house, we stopped there this morning. I was not prepared for the upgrades at this playground! NICE! Playground equipment had been moved to different spots. Some stuff had been removed altogether and replaced by better things. There were several new monkeybar apparatus(es) ... we were excited to be there! I did not have my Canon with me, so I was forced to just use my phone for pictures--but, good enough.

Thankfully, the sand pit and diggers were still there! This was the first place Erin played today. She kicked off her "cat" shoes (which are darling, by the way) and hopped right in and got to work!
Brendan enjoyed all of the brand new monkeybars!
The tire swing is still here! YES! And they added this new fancy swing (below) ... Erin LOVES to go as high as possible, laughing her head off all the way. Her happiness goes right into my heart and fills it right up.
Brendan played in the sand with the trucks for awhile too. It was super hot today and very humid ... so Brendan stayed mostly in the shaded areas. Smart.
Here is Aidan Paul conquering the digger--which is no easy task I might add. This thing weighs a ton and is very hard to maneuver.
This child wearing his U.S.A. hat and huge glasses. Kelly told him the other day that he looked just like a grandma with the glasses on ... which just made him crack up.
Please, please, please, Aidan ... don't grow up!

No comments: