Saturday, June 4, 2022

June 2 To the playground!

Thursday Afternoon:  After taking my three Tuesday kiddos over to Grand Rapids Township Park on Tuesday and noticing all of the changes made to the playground equipment, I knew I had to show all of it to Kaity! She gave all of the new stuff a huge "thumbs UP".

I think the most loved change at this park is the added monkeybars! Kaity loves them.
Kaity had no trouble with this spinning thing ...
She especially enjoyed sitting on top of the circle and spinning as fast as possible. No thanks. Me and spinning do not mix.


I love watching you "work out" Kaity-dear! You are SO physical, SO strong, and SO happy when you are on the move.
Nothing has changed about the tire swing. I have pictures of Kaity on this same swing since she was three years old.

We went over to my house afterwards and played there for a little while. Kaity built a Magna-Tile house for Paco, Oscar, and Alberto--it turned out super nice!

No comments: