Wednesday, June 22, 2022

June19 Kaity's Party

Sunday Afternoon:   Today it is also Father's Day AND Diana's birthday. For some reason, Kaity's #10 birthday party was scheduled for this afternoon. Her actual birthday isn't for another 10 days; so I am evidently "out of the loop" as to why today was chosen for Kaity's party. 

My pictures are not that great. I asked Emma's permission to use some of her photos she had posted already on Facebook. I'll only use them on this blog. 

Kaity invited a whole bunch of her school buddies to come to her party. Diana ordered a HUGELY humungous inflatable slide/pool contraption for the kids to play in. Look at it!

When Jesse arrived, Kaity had me run inside and get her pink purse, which was inside the house on her bed, and bring it out to her--inside was a homemade Father's Day card for her dad. So thankful Kaity was on top of this and that she gave him a big hug too.

Emma dressed in a beautiful new GREEN dress in honor of Kaity's birthday celebration. Emma had come super early to help her mom get things ready for guests.
It's always, always nice to see Christopher and Matt (and Jesse too!). Chris heads off to college in just about six weeks now. He says he is really looking foward to it.
Matt is working over the summer at Keller Ford in the repair shop. I hope this is a good job for him and that he learns whether or not auto mechanics is what he wants to do in the future.
I love you, Matthew!
Chris filled his plate with TWO hamburgers and TWO hot dogs (with buns on each) and inhaled all of it in no time at all. Look how "buff" he is. Matt is too--but Matt is taller and leaner. As an adult, Matt will most likely be the tallest of Jesse's children.


Here are the pictures I grabbed from Emma's Facebook posting. Nice cupcakes, Diana and Emma!
I love this of Kaity! To the right is her friend, Dakota, who lives very near Dwight Lydell Park.
This is Kaity and Max. I've heard a LOT about Max. Kaity says he is a very fun person to know.
I left the party at about 5:30, so I missed the games and the opening of presents. I'm glad Emma took such nice pictures.
Kaity opening the card Emma made for her and the gifts too. Emma didn't share with me what she had gotten for Kaity--it looks like a nice LEGO set and perhaps a journal.



I'm glad the weather cooperated for Kaity's party, and that many of her friends were able to come. I'm holding out until closer to Kaity's actual birth date to give her my gifts--she knows exactly what they are anyway!

No comments: