Wednesday, June 22, 2022

June 21 Sailing Class

Tuesday morning:  Brendan is once again at Sailing Camp over at East Grand Rapids Yacht Club. I don't think he was enrolled last summer (due to COVID)--but I think this is his 3rd class over a few years. Miss Jen had all of the kiddos over at Reed's Lake today while Brendan was taking his 3-hour lesson.

I arrived at about 11:45 this morning to try to be of help to Miss Jen with getting the three younger kids changed out of swimsuits into street clothes and ready to leave with me after Brendan's class. I don't know how Miss Jen does it all alone! She is one of the calmest people! I'm so thankful for her. She is so kind with the children, but clearly in charge. Oh to have that ability!!!
Darling Erin LOVES to be in the water.
Brendan is at Opti-2 level this year, meaning he gets to be in a sailboat SOLO. The picture below is NOT the sailboat the younger children use--Brendan's was much smaller than this, but I neglected to get a picture of it.
Here is baby Cal in his beach duds ...
Brendan was finally ashore ...


Wee Cal was reportedly "grumpy" all morning, until about 30 minutes before I arrived. Jen thinks he is just super sleepy--I totally agree with her. Look how darling he is!




Mr. bossy Aidan was letting us know just WHAT was going on and WHEN (as always) ... Erin doesn't let herself get pushed around as much anymore by her dear brother. They actually do really well together and play really well--but now and then, Erin just really voices her disapproval of Aidan's bossiness. Good for her!
Love these kiddos so much.
 

No comments: