Friday, June 10, 2022

June 9 Kaity and Dakota

Thursday Evening:  We took Kenzie and Harper back to their house and I THOUGHT Kaity and I were headed right over to my house to eat dinner and use the bathroom ... those practical kinds of things ... but Kaity had "messaged" her friend, Dakota, who had a short window of time to play at the playground across the way from her house. SO ...

We met Dakota just before 6pm and the girls played for about 30 minutes at Dwight Lydell Park. Dakota has been in Kaity's third grade class all year and they have become good friends. I'm glad Kaity has so many nice friends.

Kaity was trying to demonstrate how her brother, Christopher, poses for pictures ...



So I tried to capture those expressions for her to see later ...
Within sight of the playground is a field of flowers next to Mill Creek. I walked on over to see what I could see and took a few pictures ...


Nothing spectacular ... but I didn't really take the time to do any composition ... I just love flowers, that's all! 

Once Kaity and I finally came home and ate our dinner, we got fooling around on my computer. Kaity asked me a couple of questions about when she was a baby, and I was able to take her to my blog and show her pictures of her just minutes after she was born! We looked at lots of posts about Kaity when she was really tiny. Time flew by and soon it was time to drive Kaity home. It was a busy Thursday, but a good one!

No comments: