Monday, June 6, 2022

June 5 Harper's Party

Sunday:  This is Harper. She is one of Kaity's very best friends. Her parents threw her a really nice party to help celebrate her 7th birthday. Her older sister, Kenzie, is Kaity's BEST friend--she is closer to Kaity's age (Kenzie will be 11 in August). 

Look at Harper's pretty princess dress! I asked her who purchased it for her and she responded that it was a Halloween costume! Okay then!

The party began at 5:00 pm. I arrived at that time thinking that I would see Kaity and Emma (they were returning back to Grand Rapids from a weekend with their mom in Frankenmuth) ... but they didn't get back until 6:30. So for an hour and a half, I kind of hung around--not knowing many people other than Harper's mom and dad (who were busy with the party) and Jesse.
This is the ONLY picture I got of Kaity as she was walking away to go into the bounce house ...
And this is the only picture I got of Emma, watching Harper at the cake table listening to her birthday song.
This is Harper opening the small gifts I got for her ...

 
After opening her gifts from me, Harper later told Jesse this: "Your mom is AWESOME!"  Which means she must have liked the toys! (Kenzie is standing to the right of Harper in the picture above).
 

No comments: