Sunday, January 16, 2022

January 14 Cold photography

Friday:  Since Wahlfield Park is just a few miles up the road from where Emma works, I drove over there after I dropped her off Friday afternoon. The sky was totally clear, the sun was blazing, the shadows were dancing, and the woods beckoned me ... 

I think it was 17 degrees when I parked my car at the park. I was layered up, but I was still SO cold. Here are some of the pictures I took:

This is Mill Creek running through the park ...










I only walked for about 35 minutes. I was glad NOT to get lost out here today. There were other people walking about too, so I wasn't alone. I was glad to hop back into my little car and turn the heat on full blast. Wahlfield Park is a very pretty place but I will save exploring more of it for a warmer day.


No comments: