Saturday, January 22, 2022

January 20 Later with Kaity & kiddos

Thursday evening:  After we took Emma to work, the kiddos and I dropped by over at Kaity's house and took her with us back to Dylan and Kelly's. Here are a few pictures from that fun and rather chaotic hour--somehow, Erin is NOT in any of these pictures! She was pretty tired by the time we got back to her house and was rather low key as we played.

Callaghan is 19 months now and plays pretty rough with his siblings. He had just woken up from a nap, so he was a little bit tentative. He loves to play ball. This bright orange ball is from his basketball set he received at Christmas.
This is one of the only pictures I got of Kaity ... and she bombed it (naturally) ...
The kids were showing Kaity about when they play hide 'n seek in their playroom, they can hide inside this cupboard. Aidan was demonstrating just how that would work ...
And then Brendan showed me that HE could also fit inside the cupboard ... whew--that's a tight fit!

At one point all of the kiddos were throwing the basketballs at their grandma and tackling me on the couch. It was a rough hour ... of laughter and fun! Kaity found out that my feet are ticklish, so while Aidan jumped on top of me, Kaity tickled my feet with me howling in everyone's ears . . . I love these little kids so much.  

No comments: