Monday, October 12, 2020

October 10 Photoshoot for Emma

Sunday:  Emma spent the night last night. We watched "Prince Caspian", went to bed, got up and worshiped at Calvary (such a beautiful service too), came home and ate lunch, and then headed out for our photo shoot. Emma knows I am NOT a photographer, but we thought we would just give it our best try and see what we could come up with for her senior pictures--after all, I am FREE.

I'm posting a bunch of pictures I took, some I like a lot, some not so much. This first one, I like the colors and the setting a lot, but Emma and I both agree that we are not crazy about her expression. It looks like she is ticked off about something ... so that won't do.

The colors were GORGEOUS ...
This Mill Creek setting is SO perfectly lovely, isn't it?
I like this pictures below ...
But I like it with her glasses too ... although I like her expression above rather than below ...
I thought perhaps I could zoom in on the bridge and get a close up with Emma sitting like this, but when I zoomed, I got entirely blurry pictures ... if I knew the mechanics of my camera and photography in general, this would not be the case.
Below is one of my favorites ... I just love these next few ... because THIS is my Emma. This is how she looks at me when she is telling me something that is really funny or that has pleased her ... or something she is dreaming of ...
I favor the one below ...


These ones by the tree are nice ... I can edit them a bit more and they would be better. If Emma wants me to do that, I will.


I truly LOVE these next shots ... but Emma looks so somber!
The lighting is especially nice in the one below ... and she does have a better facial expression too ...





These are just some candid shots ...




I LOVE this dam ...
The lighting here was especially nice ...

I was hoping I could zoom in ... but NO ... blurr, blurr, blurr!


Isn't this such a lovely spot?
These are very nie shots too ...







I took a half dozen shots by the wall, but must have had my camera on a weird setting because if I crop them at all ... blurr.




Emma and I looked through these. We'll do more editing next weekend and hopefully come up with a print we can use for her senior picture for the yearbook. Emma seemed pleased with the outcome, so I was relieved. It sure was fun to be out in the magical woods with my Emma today.


No comments: