Saturday, October 17, 2020

October 15 The joy of leaves!

Thursday:  Last week, Kaity and I talked about how my yard would finally be full of leaves, ready to rake into a huge pile for her to jump in ...


I LOVE these pictures of Kaity!
For some reason, these photos did not load in the order that I thought they would ... oh well, at least you can see what fun Kaity had in the leaves.


 After Kaity was finished in the leaves, we went inside and played school with our students: Paco, Lily, and Liam ... and then we ate dinner and drove over to Gold Fish swim school for Kaity's lesson.

But here are more leaf pictures from prior to our school time ...

Kaity asked me to bury her in the leaves, which I did!


There she is!

We buried Kaity several times ...
This was Liam and Lily's first leaf experience--Kaity was overjoyed to share the leaves with her kids.




THIS (below) is my favorite picture of the day!

No comments: