Sunday, October 18, 2020

October 17 Just a brief time with KT

Saturday:  I was informed yesterday at my Pre-Admit Testing over at the hospital that when I am tested for COVID this afternoon, I have to self-quarantine until surgery. I'm glad they told me that ahead of time! I had to cancel my weekend with Kaity and with Emma too.

I drove over to say a quick hello to Emma this morning and drop off a box that was delivered to my house for her. It was good to see her and to have a little time together. THEN I drove over to see Kaity over at the "new" house. I took my container of magnetic blocks to play with while I was there.

I have gotten my $100 worth out of this fabulous toy many times over. Just to watch Kaity's joy while building and completing a project is worth it to me!

I have enough tiles so that a few people can build and enjoy playing together. I was working on a castle with a bridge/walkway between the towers. Kaity was working on this cute house (below to the right). She wanted me to photograph every angle of her house.



We have two instruction booklets with design ideas ... we copied a few of those today ... and even spelled out the word:



I sure LOVE you, Kaity! I'm glad we had this special time together today since it might be a few weeks until I can be with you again.

No comments: