Wednesday, October 14, 2020

October 13 These kiddos

 Tuesday:  We started our day with a very delightful BUG! Kelly noticed this Walking Stick on the back of her vehicle as I was loading up the kids in my car. I asked if Kelly had a container so that we could capture him and bring him home to share our day--she DID and we DID--home we went!


We did our usual "stuff" today ... nothing terribly exciting, but always fun.

These guys are truly sweet kiddos. I love them so much.



Naturally, Matey got in on all of our fun.
We did watch a few Disney videos. This is a series of "shows" about two puppies, who are brothers, who go on missions to make their owner happy while he is away at work.
"The Littles" were pretty tired all day ... I would look and find them reclining and half asleep.

Brendan named our Walking Stick ... STICKIE! The kids enjoyed watching him throughout the day.

We did a little bit of drawing together today. It's always a fun time.
Matey was right at the table with us the whole time ...
Erin grabbed a whole handful of colored pencils and used them together!
I found a few stencils, and Aidan enjoyed using those for awhile.

Brendan carefully replicated an eagle today ... he was so careful about it and chose his colors very deliberately too.
I love you to pieces, Brendan! 
When we drove back to the kiddos' house, baby Callaghan was all smiles to see us! He is such a pleasant little soul.
Aidan and I had a tickling match ...
Brendan and I played Pokemon downstairs for a little while, and then I had to leave. I'm going to miss these guys in the next few weeks. My surgery has been scheduled for this coming Tuesday, and afterwards, I am not allowed to lift more than 15# for SIX WEEKS. We're going to have to figure out something as far as these little ones are concerned. I sure will miss having them over.


No comments: