Wednesday, November 3, 2021

November 1 Scary Faces!!

Monday:  Since I live in a "retirement community," NO little children come trick-or-treating up to my doorstep. Emma and Kaity went treating with good friends in a nice neighborhood. Evidently Chris, Ella and Matthew joined them too. This was all headed up by Diana and Megan. It sounds as though everyone had a good time. I'm just posting a few of Emma and a collage that I stole from Emma of how Kaity dressed up--what Kaity is wearing is what Emma purchased for her a few weeks ago over at Spirit Halloween. Kaity was very pleased.



Emma's thought was this: why not be warm and comfortable and just have an interesting mask on your face--it's DARK anyway and it is usually cold and wet on Halloween! I'm glad Emma and Kaity got to go out together and enjoy a few hours together. Personally, I am not much of a Halloween enthusiast. And that's OK too.

No comments: