Monday, November 15, 2021

November 14 at Great Clips

Sunday:  Emma and I picked Kaity up at about 3pm and drove over to the Great Clips where I get my hair cut every 5 weeks or so. My two favorite workers (Katy and Teddy) were not there--I was hoping one of those two would cut our Kaity's hair--but the girl who did Kaity's cut did a really nice job. Great Clips is a very nice place! I didn't think to take pictures (I was without my camera) but right as Kaity was ready to get off the chair, I remembered my phone and quickly snapped these two pictures:


Kaity was very subdued about the entire process. She really loves long hair--we do too! Emma paid for her cut and also a nice brand of shampoo for Kaity to use. Kaity is only nine, but already her hair is beginning to have more oils. Emma instructed Kaity to wash her hair at least every other day now and to comb her hair every morning and night. Going forward (hopefully), we will not have to deal with any more tangled wads in the back of her hair. 

No comments: