Thursday, November 4, 2021

November 3 A Walk Into JOY

Wednesday:  

"You make me glad by your deeds, O LORD; I sing for JOY at the works of your hand." [Psalm 92.4]

I was "made glad" on my woodsie walk today. You see, until last January I didn't even know there was an AMAN PARK in Grand Rapids. I saw a post on FB with a beautiful little bridge all ice-covered and snowy and the caption claimed the location was in Grand Rapids! It IS a 30 minute drive from my house, not far from Grand Valley University (Allendale), but it is worth the drive. 

I have plenty of autumn pictures from which I choose to make cards. It is an astonishingly beautiful time of year, isn't it? I just KNEW Aman Park would be spectacular--I almost missed coming out here for this season. I think our peak has passed ... but still, there was enough color and beauty to suit me just fine.

I'll just post these pictures without much comment. I was almost completely ALONE out here, so I was free to sing and dance and do whatever I felt like! So.I.did.














Isn't this such a gorgeous place? I almost want to DIE and go here!





Back in the spring when I was walking out here, I looked and looked to find the Sand Creek Bridge but got totally lost WAY out in the woods and never DID find it. So I asked the Lord today to help me locate it ... 

Here it is! The majority of the leaves are already DOWN ... but still ... isn't it lovely?





I know these pictures look really CLOSE to being the same ... but they aren't! There are tiny differences with the editing tools on my photo program ... I love this place along Sand Creek. I think it was the prettiest place I saw yesterday.








 Yes, Lord ...

"How great are your works, O LORD; how profound your thoughts!" [Psalm 92.5]

No comments: