Saturday, September 10, 2022

September 10 Wild Flowers

Saturday afternoon: I've had my eye on this "plot" of wildflowers for a few days now--I actually only realized it was there earlier in the week when I had Erin and Cal with me and we were driving to my house via lots of different pretty roads that I like to take to make the drive more interesting. 

This "plot" is in-between two residential houses on Leffingwell, just north of 3 Mile (I think). Anyway, I determined that some time this weekend, I was going to drive over there and take a few pictures. This is EXACTLY what I want to plant on the side of my house next spring--I just have to figure out HOW.
Aren't they just SO lovely?



I hope to make lots and lots of cards from these pictures ...


They are so HAPPY looking, aren't they?

God is AMAZING. The detail He gives to these flowers is mind-boggling ... only HE can make beauty like this. I am so thankful He made them.
 

No comments: