Friday, September 16, 2022

September 14 Walking on Chauncey

Wednesday:  I haven't done very well with my walking routine this week, so I roused myself from my computer projects, put on my walking shoes and headed outside. I decided to cross Cannonsburg today and walk Chauncey down to the Imperial Mill--one of my favorite spots.

I love this place! Too bad there are so many "No Trespassing" signs. They are everywhere! Rats. I would love to explore back in here--it's just so beautiful.


I had my earbuds in and enjoyed listening to all of the great music I have that gives praise and honor to the God of Creation and my Savior, Jesus. It's difficult to resent having to walk when I can be so uplifted while doing so.


I managed to clock in 2.6 miles this evening--so that was GOOD.

PS. I finally got up the nerve to weigh in Thursday morning ... NOT good news. I have managed to gain half of the weight back that I fought to lose before going to Florida in the spring. Pooh. I have been really careless about my eating habits, so I deserve this weight gain. But NOW ... it's back to no bread, no snacks, and definitely NO ice cream!

No comments: