Monday, September 19, 2022

September 17 with KT

Saturday:  Emma picked Kaity up from their dads on Saturday, they ran a few errands, and then came here. Kaity and I ate dinner together and Emma hung out with Kaity throughout our time together. Here they are messing around with some Play-Doh, which is always relaxing and fun.



Kaity asked if she could spend the night, so we okayed it through Jesse, Emma took her there to get a change of clothes and other items ... and Kaity slept over! We rented the most recent "Jurassic Park" movie (2022) and watched the entire movie--I didn't run screaming out of the room even once--I'm not saying that I didn't SCREAM, but I did stay right in my chair for the entire movie. !! It was super nice to have Kaity spend the night. We made a nice comfortable bed for her on the couch and all of us were tucked in by 11:00.
 

No comments: