Wednesday, September 21, 2022

September 20 Two plus two

Tuesday:  It was a busy day! I gave up taking photos of every situation because I was too busy ... handling the situation!

I picked Cal up from the "old" house at 11:00. We drove over to Mayflower and got Erin at 11:30. Erin and Cal played at my house until about 3:00. Here are pictures of that ...

I'm not sure how to interpret the above facial expression on dear Erin ... but she WAS pleased to play with Playdoh today. I separated out about 1/3 of the "stuff" I have to play Playdoh with so as not to overwhelm little Cal. They both played for 30+ minutes without any disasters whatsoever.
Cal was serious in the EXTREME about this entire activity. He was so much fun to watch as he felt it and squished it and molded it ...


Erin! She had played on the playground before I picked her up today and I didn't realize until looking at these pictures how smudged with dirt her face is.

This is my favorite of Cal yesterday ... such an intense little person ...


Erin plays the piano with all of her little heart and soul ...
Cal loves trains ... even just this little circle track delighted him for the longest time ... in between playing with about 185 Matchbox cars ...
Erin was wearing a brand new dress! "Look, gwamma! When I spin awound, my dwess twirls!" Yes, dear, it certainly does!
Sadly, little Cal still is not putting any weight on his right lower extremity from one week ago with the mishap at Altitude. His x-rays showed no broken bones last week ... Kelly says she is going to take him in again to have him checked. We did NOT go to Altitude today because Cal insisted on crawling everywhere he went, although he did not appear to be in pain.

We left my house a little after 3pm to pick Aidan up from school and then drove over to Brendan's school to pick him up. It was 4:00 by then and we just drove back over here and hung out until about 5:30. I will admit that I was super tired by then and I let the kiddos "pig-out" on a few videos ...

THEN we drove to the NEW house where I got quite the tour by all four kiddos, each begging me to follow them in different directions while holding on to Cal (who isn't easy to hold on to!). It was very fun to see the inside of their new place. Each of the children seem very pleased with their rooms and bedding and the fact that they have more space now to play. I'm so thankful this all worked out for them.

No comments: