Friday, September 30, 2022

September 29 with Kaity

Thursday:  I suggested that we explore for a little while late this afternoon ... walk down the railroad tracks by Dwight Lydell Park and follow paths into the woods, etc. Kaity thought it was an excellent idea--so we did exactly that. I had charged my phone earlier in the day and it was an absolutely GORGEOUS day, so I was excited to take a few photos ... only to find out when I went to snap the first picture, that I neglected to put my battery back in my camera! Oh no!!! I was thoroughly disgusted with myself. So ... these are PHONE photos and not very good ones at that.











I've determined to go back early one morning in the next few days to get some better pictures of this beautiful little spot ... how blessed we are to live SO NEAR to such a pretty place.

Kaity and I went home from there, ate dinner, and just hung out for awhile. Kaity wanted to pick up some "SLIME" on her way home, so we stopped at Walmart where I mislaid my car keys (!!) but God was gracious enough to lead us back to the place where I had left them--so no bad consequence, just a bad scare! 

It was super nice to be with Kaity tonight. I am so thankful for her and for the time God has allowed me to be part of her life.


No comments: