Thursday, September 8, 2022

September 6 A very busy Tuesday

Tuesday: I met Cal and Erin over at Mayflower this morning. It was Erin's first opportunity to meet her preschool teachers for the coming year. Miss Jen was playing out on the playground with the kids when I arrived. I took Cal and Erin over to my house where we played for a few hours, ate a decent lunch, read a few books, chased each other around ... the usual.


Erin likes to use my tiny cookie cutters on sliced cheese--for some reason, she wanted to decorate her nose with one of them.
Cal remained in hot pursuit of our Belle most of the time she made herself visible to us. He really loves this cat.

Our time at my house flew by pretty fast and before we knew it, it was time to get back into my car and pick Aidan up at school and then hurry over and get Brendan from his school.
It was 4:00 by this time and all of the kids agreed that it would be fun to play at Altitude for an hour, so we did!
Look! They got an air hockey game. For some reason, it did not require any coins today and just stayed on and played and played!

How fun!

Callaghan doesn't miss out on anything. He is not what I would call a typical last born child ... he is very sure of himself, quite bossy, and not at all timid to let you know when he is not pleased. I hope that doesn't sound negative--because he really is an interesting and fun little person.


Cal has a fascination with balls and tries his hardest to make a basket ...


Brendan met a new "friend" and they played on the battle beam for quite a bit of the time we were there today.
They were pretty evenly matched too.

It was very fun to jump today at Altitude. Erin had fallen asleep in the car as we drove there and it took awhile for her to wake up; and even when she finally woke up, she was very cuddly and stayed close to me. I love her to pieces.

We made it home to Dylan and Kelly by about 6pm and enjoyed a meal with them, played for awhile, and then I headed home. I was super tired! It was a very good and very busy day!
 

No comments: