Friday, September 9, 2022

September 8 Hanging out with KT

Thursday:  Kaity and I did some sketching and coloring while together today. It was quite relaxing. I'm glad I have such nice art supplies to use!

Kaity has a new friend, Kelsey, and decided to sketch her. Here is how she did it. Kelsey sent her a picture via the phone and Kaity made the picture as large as she could get it on her phone and then placed white paper over it and traced the outline and then colored it in. She showed her drawing to Kelsey when she was finished. Isn't technology amazing?




We also played several different "memory" games, all of which I lost--but I think one of the three games we played was a TIE--so ... yay me!

On our way back to Diana's house, I suggested we drive by Kaity's school so she could show me what she does on the playground ...
Kaity has always loved playgrounds. I'm glad she hasn't outgrown them yet!



She has grown so much this year! She can reach up and climb just about any apparatus now.

I'm glad you came over tonight, Kaity! It sure was nice to be with you.


No comments: