Monday, December 19, 2022

August 18 A few angel close-ups

Sunday:  I know, I know! I just can't resist posting a few altered and closer-up pictures of darling Erin and Aidan as angels from their Christmas Pageant.


Originally, Aidan was designated to be an "animal" (i.e. a sheep, donkey or cow) and Kelly showed him the various costumes--but each was rejected in kind by Mr. Aidan-pickie-pie ... SO when it was mentioned that he could be an angel if he liked, he decided an angel was just the thing. He flatly rejected a HALO. 
Since Aidan's wings kept slouching down, a kind helper used safety pins to secure his wings to his shirt. Good job.
Two angels (Erin on the L) in deep discussion about the coming pageant ...
Here they are coming on stage ...
So super cute ... I could hardly stand it.


Angel Erin was getting a tiny bit sleepy ...
Erin has the dearest little face ...
Look at that stinker, Aidan ... isn't he something else?

Oh my word--I just love their expressions ...

I could look at these angel faces ... quite honestly ... forever. I love their hearts and I am so thankful for these little souls.

No comments: