Thursday, December 29, 2022

December 27 Four Again!

Tuesday:  It's two days after Christmas and school is still OUT for Christmas break. SO ... I picked up FOUR children today and drove them back to my place. Here are just a few pictures of our time together.

Brendan went into my finger puppet bin and retrieved Lambchop to put on top of my little railroad Christmas tree. He thought it would be funny to see him spin around with Santa and the reindeer--and it DID crack everyone up!


Look at Erin's expression--she is trying to figure out if Lambchop will actually stay put ... or will she fall?


Cal thought the entire thing was hilarious ... he's a honey!


Mr. Aidan Paul was quite amused as well ...

Little Cal didn't miss a trick with a vehicle in each hand ... he's happiest this way!
Cal makes very authentic VROOOM noises to correspond with each car ... he is very good at it.
We stayed at my house until almost 5:00 and then loaded up my car and returned to their house. The kiddos played really well together today. We did cheat, however, and watched "UP" which delighted everyone. Wee Cal fell soundly asleep in my rocking chair, all bundled up in a soft blanket. He missed the entire story.

Super thankful for these grandkids. I am a very blessed grandma.
 

No comments: