Sunday, December 11, 2022

December 8 Kaity-time

Thursday:  I am writing this post Sunday afternoon (12/11) and am having difficulty remembering just WHAT Kaity and I did together! I know we opened up the obnoxious gift box that held Erin's Christmas present and took all of the strings and plastic fasteners off so that when she opens up her present on Christmas, someone doesn't have to find scissors, etc. I'll post some pictures of the little tote I purchased for her unicorn family to live in ...

Kaity LOVES opening presents--which is why I asked her to help me with Erin's. It made Kaity happy just taking apart the box and looking at all of the cute unicorns. I also remember we ate our usual hot dog dinner ... but ... what else did we do?

Here are a few pictures of the new hair clips I got for Kaity and Emma. Kaity asked me to style her hair using them--but since Kaity's hair was LESS than clean, styling didn't turn out exactly how I wanted; but you get the idea ...



Kaity seemed pleased when I showed her these pictures. She is only TEN but her body thinks she is ... THIRTEEN; hence the oily hair and other more grown-up things that are changing in her body. I feel sad about this for Kaity. She doesn't emotionally seem ready for adolescence. 

If I ever remember what else we did Thursday evening, I'll add it later. For now, this is all!
 

No comments: