Monday, December 19, 2022

December 17 JENGA

Saturday evening:  Here they are playing a few games of JENGA ...



These guys are VERY SERIOUS Jenga players and ... really quite good! I couldn't believe how long they played before it toppled over! The penalty for being the one to cause the tower to fall was 10 push-ups ...




I love these pictures!






I think Emma lost once, Ella once, Kaity once ... and I can't remember who else but perhaps everyone had a turn at losing. This is a competitive bunch of people, so they do not admit defeat easily.
Here is Emma (below) cracking up while trying to do her push-ups. None of the girls were too keen on doing push-ups; the boys work out regularly, so it was no big deal for them.
I was so glad to see them having fun together. I love these people, these dear grandchildren.
 

No comments: