Thursday, December 8, 2022

December 6 Everyone is Well!

Tuesday:  I was super happy today to find that everyone in Dylan's household is over the sickness they have all shared and bounced back and forth to each other these last few weeks. Here are a few pictures from our time together:

I got out this Melissa & Doug stand-up magnetic doll for Erin to play with today. She loves changing outfits on it and showing me how she has matched up the pretty skirt and tops and crowns.

Little Cal played for quite awhile with the nativity set.
He was quite "into" making all of the animal sounds ...

Cal is such an interesting little person ... never predictable ... a true individualist!

I love this picture of Erin (below) ... she has the sweetest expressions and the dearest little heart.




Erin had asked me why I NEVER light candles at my house?!?!? I told her that I most certainly DID light candles--but mostly at night ... and not very often. To please her, I brought my Advent candle over to the lunch table and lit all 5 candles: Joy, Hope, Peace, Love, and then the middle candle--Christ. Both of the kiddos really loved watching the flickering flames ... little Cal wanted to blow them out--see his little face?

We finally blew them out. Cal was very pleased to have blown his two candles out with one puff!

Later, at their house:

On our drive home to their house, Cal and Erin fell into such a deep sleep! I was able to bring them into the house, cover them with their favorite blankets and they continued to sleep for almost another hour!

Aidan and Brendan came home from school via their separate busses and played in the basement while the "littles" were sleeping in the great room.

I love these guys. So blessed to have these grandchildren so near and dear to me. 

No comments: