Friday, June 16, 2023

June 13 A very different Tuesday

Tuesday:  So since my Kia has a "blown" motor and is in the dealership awaiting a NEW motor, I am driving a borrowed car--one which I am not totally comfortable with since I do not know its "ins" and "outs" ... SO, I have driven it over to Dylan and Kelly's to care for the kiddos today. I am NOT taking them anywhere in this borrowed car because I am too nervous about driving it.

We stayed put at their house from 11 until 5:30 today. I survived it! I brought a crock-pot of spaghetti and meatballs (which had been received very enthusiastically a few weeks ago at my house--but today? no one was in a mood for it except Brendan). I also brought Brendan some cooked and sweetened apples, which he appreciated very much.

We didn't really do much. It was actually COLD outside, rather miserable and windy. We hunkered down and just played with toys, read books, ran around inside, flew paper airplanes, and watched a little bit of television. I only took a very few pictures:



Little Miss Erin was absolutely FULL OF IT at her house today ... something about being on her own territory brings out a lot of mischief in this little one ...


And Mr. O'Callaghan was up to his EARS in it as well ...
I was too tired to take any other pictures--so there are ZERO of Aidan or Brendan, which is regretful, but I plead ... exhaustion as the cause.
 

No comments: