Saturday, June 10, 2023

June 8 Games!

Thursday:  We were pleased to invite Kenzie over (with Kaity) to hang out over here for awhile. I made some dinner while the girls played MEMORY games (I have six different ones).

After we ate, the girls convinced me to play HEDBANZ--which is a very fun game. We did a lot of laughing and talking while we played, and it was nice to connect that way with these girls.

Here they are getting set up to play one of the Memory games. I think they each won 2 games, but I'm not 100% sure about that.


We played several rounds of HEDBANZ. What a fun game!

I like it because it just encourages talking and questioning and using our brains!


Kenzie liked the game SO much, she was pretty sure she was going to ask her Mom to buy it before they leave on vacation in a few days. It WOULD be a fun game to play while camping!

No comments: