Monday, June 19, 2023

The Prairie Dogs at DTJ

This is actually the LAST (drum roll) of the pictures from our Thursday afternoon/evening at Deer Tracks. I LOVE every single one of these pictures of Kaity enjoying the prairie dogs ...

We had a few carrots remaining in our cup ... 

Kaity suggested we break them up in very small pieces to see if the prairie dogs would eat them. They did!

They were very selfish about each little piece we threw them ... it was very fun to watch them go for each little carrot we threw to them.

Kaity crawled through the tunnels to get a closer look ...
I have no idea WHY Kaity is looking at me like this ... 
I LOVE this picture ...


And this one!






I will love these pictures of Kaity FOREVER ...

Oh.my.word.



So ... the Deer Tracks Junction adventure is over for now. I'm telling you this: $15 admission price is so worth it. If you had enough planning skills, you could easily stay out here 4-5 hours and not run out of things to do with your children. However, bringing more than one YOUNG child (under age 8) would take another adult's help just to handle all that happens when you bring littles to a great place like this. I wish so badly I could take Brendan, Aidan, Erin, and Cal here to play--but I do not have enough arms or legs or strength to handle the four of them by myself out here. Perhaps I should just arrange a 1-on-1 with each of the littles and then take Brendan and Kaity together?

No comments: