Wednesday, February 15, 2012

More of baby Brendan ...

This is the beginning of a huge yawn from baby Brendan ...
I haven't seen Brendan since last Thursday because I've had one of those contagious head colds that are going around. I took these pictures of him that day and since I miss him tonight, I've decided to post them.
I wish I'd gotten a better picture of this owl hat Brendan is wearing. One of Kelly's friends knitted it for him. This picture of Dylan and Brendan is so sweet ~ he is sucking on Dylan's finger to keep him satisfied between feedings. Dylan and Kelly are pretty thrilled with their little one. They can hardly keep their eyes off him; but he is SO sweet, I do not blame them.
Hope to see you this weekend, Brendan!

3 comments:

Burtonbunch said...

Oh, Carol,I am so excited to find your blog of your Grandbabies! What fun...they are lovely, and your blog is so well done---love the music!! Your newest grandchild is as adorable as each of the others!

Mom Jones said...

Thank you, Marge! And now I know how to find YOUR blog(s) as well ... I'm going to have a good time reading through your posts and finding more about your incredible family!

Judy Hand said...

Absolute Joy.