Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sweet Brendan ...

I'm just posting some random pictures of baby Brendan tonight. I've posted pictures regularly over on Facebook in an on-going album entitled "Brendan pictures." But it's been a few weeks since I've posted any of him over here on my blog. The photo above is of Brendan and me sitting in front of my MacBook Pro using a feature called PhotoBooth. The grandkids out in El Paso think this feature is the best thing about my computer! You can sit in front of the computer and the built-in camera allows you to see yourself and distort your features if you choose to do that. I didn't want to scare Brendan with distorting our faces. He was very pleased just to see himself on my screen.
 Brendan has had a little "head" cold the last week-and-a-half or so. But even when he doesn't feel good, he's as sweet as peaches ...
 I love this little jean jacket on him!
 My camera is on the wrong setting in these last few pictures, causing everything to blur, etc. But Brendan's little face is so adorable anyway ...
 This is Brendan today (10/18) sitting at my piano and actually POSING for me ... 
 Of course his adored mama was very nearby ... he is happiest when that is the case!
 Droolie sweetheart ... he is still teething his first set of teeth ...
 And here is Brendan standing at my side door looking at the falling leaves ... he LOVES to stand.
 He is the fattest, chunkiest, most adorable little baby boy I have ever known ... I know ... I am a bit prejudiced! Look at his darling little shoes!


 This is Brendan waving ... at least I think that's what he is doing. He is 8-1/2 months old now. He is crawling everywhere. He pulls himself up to stand if he is nearby anything that can assist him to do this. He is really on the move! It was wonderful to have Brendan and Kelly come over and play today! 

1 comment:

Judy Hand said...

Carol: These are great photos. What a neat feature on your computer.