Monday, October 12, 2020

October 9 with Kaity

 Saturday:   Kaity and I had a nice time playing together today. We really didn't do much of anything. I offered to take Kaity to a playground and run around for awhile, but she stated she just wanted to stay here. We tried our hand at her Awana homework, without much success--but, we did at least try! Her memory verse for the week is Psalm 90.2--"Before the mountains were born or You formed the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting, You are God." We worked on that for awhile, but it was tough going.

Our magnetic tiles brought us much joy once again today. We built for the longest time with these pretty tiles. I love to watch Kaity make things and pretend. She made a house for Wasabi, talking to her all the while.

I worked on building a BOAT.

My boat turned out halfway decent!
Kaity's house turned out BEAUTIFULLY!
Kaity was very pleased with her work, which is always a nice reward!
I love you Kaity-dear!

No comments: