Sunday, June 23, 2019

A brief time with Kaitlynn

Wednesday, June 19:  Since I am leaving for Detroit at 1:00 this afternoon, I asked if I could pick Kaity up at 11:00, take her to the playground, and then a small lunch treat ...
This is the playground near Kaity's house ... it's actually a few blocks away, on the other side of Three Mile--which is why Kaity can't go there without an adult.
 It's a very nice place to play, though, and Kaity loves it here. Baby Jo-Jo came with us. Kaity, being the good mother that she is, pushed Jo-Jo on the swings for quite awhile.
I love to play here with Kaity, and I love to see her this happy. 
 Kaity has a beautiful little heart! Kaity and I helped Jo-Jo cross the monkey bars.

 Our favorite tree at this park is a natural "tree house" because it has five big sturdy branches coming out of its trunk and all going upwards. Kaity is standing in the tree house below.

 I love you Kaity-Girl!
 After we played at the park, I took Kaity to Wendy's and bought her an order of fries and a tiny Frosty. If I purchase a kids' meal for her, this is what she eats out of it ... so why bother with the other part if she isn't going to eat it anyway? Exactly. 
 Kaity was super pleased about this arrangement.
 She was sure to share her treats with Jo-Jo too, who was all strapped in to a highchair.
Such a nice time with you, Kaity! We brought Frostys home for Emma, Chris and Matt too ... and then I was OFF to Detroit right on time.

No comments: