Tuesday, June 4, 2019

This little honey-pie

Monday, June 3:  It's been awhile since I've been able to take any pictures of his chunky baby. She will be a year in just two more weeks! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!?!?!
 Erin Lucia has finally gotten used to me I think! Yes! And I think she likes me even a little bit.

 Erin doesn't make hasty jumps to judgment, however ... she really checks me out!

 When a camera is pointed at her (lately), she will scrunch her entire face up (Aidan used to do this too).
 Oh.my.word. You are SO darling, Erin!
 Oh my goodness! Who snuck into my Erin post? I think it might be ... Harry Potter!

 I think this is my favorite shot of her from yesterday ... she has a very sweet little heart inside of her.

 Oops ... there's scrunchy face again! That is hilarious, Erin! Some day I'm going to show you this picture and watch you gasp!

 Mmmm ... this shows her sweetness really well ...
 Oh! Erin is officially walking now! She has almost completely stopped crawling and just toddles from place to place ...
... right over to Harry Potter even, who was playing with a scary monster ...

No comments: