Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Prelude to Erin's Birthday

Monday, June 17:  Tomorrow is this baby's first birthday. I was over at their house, dropping Brendan off from his sailing lesson and picking Aidan up for the afternoon. Since Aidan was still napping, I got to play with this cute baby for a little while.
 Erin is a super nice baby. She is well loved and well cared for. I love her facial expressions and her big blue eyes. Below, she is smiling at her daddy.

 Erin has finally gotten used to her Grandma Carol (moi) ... she's a pretty cautious little person overall, so I appreciate that she has fully checked me out to see if I am an okay person.


 After Aidan and I played all afternoon (next post), I dropped him back off home and got to see baby Erin again. Now she was all dressed up like a tiny dancer and she rocked it.
 Look at the little curls around her ears. She is so completely darling.


 Mmm. I love you, baby Erin Lucia!
I'm glad you've checked me out and decided that I can be trusted. 

No comments: